The key to finding the right home loan? Our mortgage experts.
Whether you are purchasing a new home, refinancing an existing mortgage, or making the best use of your home's equity, State Bank of Southwest Missouri is here to make borrowing simple with competitive rates and top-tier client service.
Each of our mortgage experts have lived and worked in 417-land for over 20 years; We understand the market. We know the neighborhoods, realtors and builders. And we know how important it is to craft a financing package that truly suits your needs.
Long-term fixed or adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Highly-competitive interest rates
- Prompt decision-making
- No prepayment penalties
- 100% financing is available to qualified individuals
- Available for new construction or remodeling/adding on to your existing home
- Flexible terms to accommodate your construction schedule
- Limited closing costs
- Interest is payable monthly during construction
- Makes construction or remodeling easy and affordable
Home Equity Loans and Lines of credit
- Funds available for a wide variety of uses:
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Buy or refinance car or boat
- Fixed or variable rate options available
- Lines of credit available; monthly interest payments on the outstanding principal balance
- Interest may be tax deductible: consult your tax advisor for more information
Use our Home Equity Line of Credit Calculator to determine the Home Equity Line of Credit amount you may qualify for.
Ready to apply or get pre-approved?
Here are some of the documents you'll want to have ready*:
- Two forms of identification - such as a driver's license or passport and social security card
- Two years' tax returns and W-2s
- Most recent paystubs (or applicable proof of regular income) covering 30 days
- Most recent bank statements (checking, savings, and/or investment accounts) covering two full months
- Most recent retirement and investment account statements covering two full months
- Current mortgage statement or copies of rent checks for your current residence
Auto, Boat and Personal Loans
Looking for other loan options? Visit our personal loans page to see how we can help.